The weather cooperated today for the first day of spring. It was sunny and warm and delightful. We actually had to go outside to warm up, as our office was really cool today. We do turn the heat on to take the chill off, but it was hard to regulate it for some reason.
I spent the day getting letters to parents, and stake presidents ready for the President's signature for those going home in the November 3rd transfer. Even before tomorrow's transfer day is over, I have to think about the next one. I have to stay on top of it, or I'll be a nervous wreck.
Rich took our computer to work to burn the DVD's for the two going home. It is a nice keepsake of the mission for them. Then he worked on getting the ajuste done. This is an adjustment in money that goes to the missionaries along with the amount sent from the church each month.
We left around 4:00 right after the elders headed out to teach. I prepared some dinner while Rich took our sheets and towels to the lavendaria across the street, and then he walked a few blocks to pay some utility bills for a couple of apartments.
The highlight of the evening was seeing our two grandsons on Skype. Melissa had both of them together, so she called us so we could talk to them at the same time. They are so cute and have really grown up in the almost 7 months we have been gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment