In preparation for our mission, the MTC offered a telephone tutoring service to learn Spanish. I decided to take advantage of it and have been learning Spanish from Jade Adams. She is a young girl from the Dominican Republic who learned English in 9 months after arriving in the U.S. She is a new instructor at the MTC. For the first couple of weeks, we drove to Provo three times a week for the lessons, but now I am doing them by telephone. The lessons are one hour long. When we get to Argentina, I hope all this studying will pay off, and that I will be able to understand a little of what is being said.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Studying Spanish - Wednesday, Feb 11, 2009
In preparation for our mission, the MTC offered a telephone tutoring service to learn Spanish. I decided to take advantage of it and have been learning Spanish from Jade Adams. She is a young girl from the Dominican Republic who learned English in 9 months after arriving in the U.S. She is a new instructor at the MTC. For the first couple of weeks, we drove to Provo three times a week for the lessons, but now I am doing them by telephone. The lessons are one hour long. When we get to Argentina, I hope all this studying will pay off, and that I will be able to understand a little of what is being said.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment